Hydroseeding Native Revegetation
Call now on 0438 944 118 or fill out the form...
Hydroseed Native Revegetation
Hydroseeding or hydromulching using native seeds is a cost effective, efficient and sustainable solution for site rehabilitation, combating soil erosion, suppressing dust, and ensuring continued natural growth for your site.
Native seed, is a seed that is local to a specified area or region and is acclimatized to its natural habitat.
Native grasses are slow growers and the seed can be viable and is able to germinate over a 6-12 month period.
- Restores ecosystem to natural state, that is sustainable and true to the goal of the site rehabilitation.
- Reduced water & fertiliser requirements for landscaping.
- Native grasses can hold the fresh and unstable soil together.
- Despite Australia’s harshest conditions, native seed mix perform better than introduced species.
- Stabilise areas after large fires to prevent mudslides, manage storm water pollution due to ash, silt and sediment and protect environmentally sensitive areas.
- Road side revegetation projects.
- Embankments, batters and hillside stabilisation post fires.
- Mine site rehabilitation
- Restoration of Australian grasslands for local and state government projects, such as park lands, reserves and wet lands.
© 2019 Scott McDonald Bobcat Hire